Organizing Musical Programs (Including sound system)
Training in vocal (Light and Classical) and
viz. Basari/Flute, Harmonium, Synthesizer, Guitar,
Tabla, Dholki, Dholak, Dimdi and other Percussion Instruments
- Musical Aptitude Test.
- Guidance about selecting appropriate Music branch.
- To prepare students for Classical Vocal, Harmonium and Tabla examinations conducted by Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal.
- Certificate Courses for Light Music (Vocal), Synthesizer, Guitar and Dholki by Swar-Taal Sadhana.
- Guidance regarding Musical Presentation and Accompaniment.
- Educational VCDs and books based on existing Music Exam patterns.
- Musical Educational Concerts for students, as an Introduction to various Musical forms.
- Music Consecration (Sangeet Sanskars)- A special batch for children between age four to six, to introduce Music.